There is nothing quite like waking up in the morning to the aroma of a fresh pot of coffee brewing in the kitchen. Oxo on 9-cup coffee maker heightens your senses and makes waking up just a bit easier.
While there are many people who prefer to grab coffee from their local coffeehouse on their way to work, there is a fair share of people who like to save time and money by brewing coffee at home.
In fact, by brewing your coffee at home over stopping to grab it, you could save $20 to $30 a month or up to $1,200 per year!
That is quite a chunk of change and unless you are stopping at the world’s best coffee shop, what they are serving is nothing you cannot make yourself.
There is one particular coffeemaker that caught our eye this year - Oxo On 9-cup Coffee Maker. We will fill you in on the details of this cut-above-the-rest brewer and why you just might need it in your life.
What Type of Coffeemaker?
When it comes to the type of coffeemaker to purchase, it could be worth it to make more of an investment on a home brewer, depending on your taste levels.
If you are not particular about the taste of your coffee, you could choose to go the more economical route with a standard brewer where you push the button and it pops out a pot of regular ol' Joe.
But the year is 2018 and there are more options than ever for home coffeemakers.
How We Chose Our Ratings
Accuracy and honesty are important to us, so we looked at reviews and data behind the products we are recommending.
Rest assured, we want to make sure you are well-informed when it comes to making your decision on purchasing a home coffeemaker.
Remember to weigh out the options that work best for you and your family.
We have compiled a list of some of the best coffeemakers around in 2018 to help you on your quest for the best coffee in town.
Here are our top picks:
- Microprocessor controlled brew cycle replicates the pour over method to produce 2 to 9 cups of SCA certified perfect...
- Water is heated and held at the perfect temperature for Coffee (197.6 to 204.8 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Rainmaker shower head evenly disperses water over Coffee grounds for uniform saturation and full flavor extraction
This Oxo On 9-cup Coffee Maker is a spectacular coffee maker regulates brewing time, water temperature, and volume.
It almost feels like you have a mini robot barista in your home that remembers your coffee order every time stop by for a cup. If you are looking for a one-stop shop drip coffeemaker, this is it.
You do not have to take our word for it (although you should!) but try it for yourself and you will see what we mean.
All you have to do is add water and the ground coffee of your choice and this intuitive machine will take care of the rest.
It was recognized by the Specialty Coffee Association as an exemplary home brewer for delivering great-tasting coffee every time you brew.
- One-touch brew operation with auto-off
- Carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are dishwasher safe
- Powerful and precise 1500-watt heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 195°-205°F (91°-96°C)
This coffeemaker is small and simple, but make sure not to judge a book by its cover. It produces great-tasting coffee with simple settings. Short, sweet, and to the point every time.
- Brew basket & water reservoir are easily accessible from the front - no need to move Coffee maker.
- Filter basket with handle for mess-free grounds disposal
- Cone filter maximizes Coffee extraction. Coffee maker includes a trial pack of #4 cone filters.
This mess-free machine can be used with one hand and is easy to use, allowing you to have more free time to get moving and get on with your day.
- Compatible with Mr. Coffee Thermal Carafe (DRD95-RB); Sold separately; Cord length: 26 inch
- Water filtration helps remove up to 97 percent of chlorine for better tasting coffee; Lift & Clean Filter Basket for...
- Delay Brew timer lets you brew ahead of time, so you can wake up to fresh brewed coffee
This coffeemaker proves that you do not have to break the bank to get great coffee! It does the job and it does the job well.
It is a no-frills machine that will provide fresh flavor and steaming hot coffee.
Oxo On 9-cup Coffee Maker
- Easy-access design for fast, easy filling
- Adjustable brewing with bold, regular and 1-4 cup options
- Programmable clock with 2 hour automatic shutoff
This awesome coffeemaker will give you premium control over your coffee brewing, pouring, and cleaning.
Oxo On 9-cup Coffee Maker
- Double wall, vacuum insulated thermal carafe keeps coffee warm for upto 2 hours
- Unique spray head ensures even, complete coffee flavor extraction
- Stainless steel internal hot water tank keeps water heated to optimal brewing temperature of 200 Degree F
This incredible coffeemaker brews almost 12 cups of coffee in just three minutes for the busy folks out there.
- Removable water reservoir for easy filling
- Just Brewed thermal carafe holds temperature and fresh flavor. Watts - 1300
- Brews up to 20 percent faster (than competitive units tested) at a hotter temperature of up to 205 for richer taste
This coffeemaker does not just focus on quantity, but quality as well. It hits all the right notes necessary to ensure you get the best tasting brew for an economical price.
The Bottom Line - We whole-heartedly recommend The OXO On 9 Cup Coffeemaker for its high tech, intuitive coffee making capabilities.
It is durable and worth every penny for the quality you receive and for its many features.
You will not even miss your coffee runs at the drive through because this intelligent system knows the coffee you want every time.
Choosing the Right Coffeemaker for You
There are so many options when choosing a drip coffeemaker and what you choose is ultimately up to you.
Some of the options include:
There are also other types of add-ons you can purchase to help take your coffee experience to the next level, such as:
When selecting a drip coffeemaker for your home, you may want to think about the following before you make your decision:
How much coffee do you typically drink? Will this coffeemaker be used for multiple people? These are important questions to ask yourself because this could be the difference between buying a single-serve coffee maker or a 9-cup coffeemaker like the OXO On 9-Cup Coffeemaker.
If you do not need as much coffee, you could opt for a smaller machine.
Our lives are busy, so many people like not having to worry about setting the coffeemaker each morning; however, if you work from home or have extra time to spare, you might not need any automation or programmable features.
If that is the case, you could opt for a no-frills machine, like the Mr. Coffee machine.
This is especially important for choosing a coffeemaker because prices vary and it depends on how much you are looking to invest in a machine.
If you do not care about any extra’s, like temperature control or mixing compartments, you will be able to find coffeemakers that are better-suited to your price preferences.
If you appreciate a great cup of coffee and flavor, you might want to invest a little more in a machine that will provide this for you.
These are our tips regarding things to keep in mind, but at the end of the day, what matters most is that you find something that you enjoy and are comfortable with purchasing.
Points to Remember
A coffeemaker for your home is an excellent investment - not only for your palette, but for your wallet.
Think of the money you will save by creating your favorite coffee creations at home instead of throwing money at coffee shops each day, as well as the satisfaction you will feel by using your creativity to make new caffeine creations.
The price point and features are ultimately up to you but remember that having a solid coffeemaker is the gift that keeps on giving, as the price point often includes durability and the reassurance that you have a great product.
Whether you choose a small and simple pour over device or a large coffeemaker like the OXO On 9-Cup Coffeemaker, you can rest assured that you will be happy with your choice.
Go on - pour yourself a cup in your favorite mug and get started with your day.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 19:49 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API